Do you have a beginning in IT and are eager to grow and learn more?
Are you interested in working in the international space?
We are currently in search of an IT Coordinator for an International Professional Exchange Organization. The position is based in Washington, Dc. This is a Permanent, Full-Time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: International Professional Exchange Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC (in office for training, then semi-remote)
POSITION TITLE: IT Coordinator, Operations
DURATION: Full Time
SALARY: $50,000 – $55,000 annually
Is This Your Dream Job? Overview: Reporting to and collaborating with the Director of Operations, this role is responsible for helping to manage IT equipment, onboarding/offboarding, software management, and help desk support. This candidate will assist in managing the IT vendor for the organization and will work across departments to serve as a support to the larger team, providing trainings as needed. The role will manage Windows desktops and maintain IT documentation and procedures. The candidate will be interested in IT and excited to grow and learn in this field with a great supervisor.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in IT, any background in network management and help desk support is appreciated
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Highly organized, proactive, professional, and with a customer-service mentality
- Excited and willing to learn
- Knowledge of day-to-day IT operations and experience in using AV equipment
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Perform a variety of duties to ensure efficient and effective delivery of technology services
- Assist in the areas of equipment management, onboarding/offboarding, software management, and help desk support
- Help to manage the IT vendor
- Train and collaborate with the Director to grow a strong IT skill se
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “IT Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.