Do you have 3+ years of development experience?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Major Gifts Officer for an Animal Services Organization. The position is based in Washington DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Animal Services Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Major Gifts Officer
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $22.00 – $25.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Major Gifts Officer will be focused on building relationships with past donors by scheduling meetings and conducting regular phone calls. This is a great opportunity for a go-getter who is passionate about animals and developing relationships with members of their community.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 3 years of development experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with donors
- CRM experience required; Raiser’s Edge experience preferred
- Prior experience managing portfolio of donors giving $1,000+
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Manage portfolio of 75+ donors
- Conduct personal donor meetings and discovery calls
- Lead donors on tour of facility/services
- Use data and reporting to develop strategies with CDO to reach fundraising goals
- Enter donor data into system as needed
- Attend special events to engage donors
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Major Gifts” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.