Are you passionate about social justice?
Are you looking to build a development program and have a stamp on an organization?
We are currently in search of a Manager, Individual Giving and Events for an Immigration Advocacy Nonprofit. The position is 100% remote. This is a Permanent, Full-Time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Immigration Advocacy Nonprofit
LOCATION: 100% remote role
POSITION TITLE: Manager, Individual Giving and Events
DURATION: Full Time
SALARY: $65,000 – $70,000 annually
Is This Your Dream Job? Overview: Reporting to the Director, this role is responsible for establishing, cultivating, and stewarding relationships with individual donors. This candidate will build a development program, establish policies and cultivation plans, research prospective donors, and connect with current donors. Collaborating with the Director, the candidate will develop and launch a multi-year fundraising strategy with a focus on individual giving. This candidate will also help to oversee events and sponsorships. The ideal candidate will be passionate about social justice, a self-starter, and a natural relationship-builder.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 4+ years of frontline fundraising experience, with success in growing and cultivating support from individual donors
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience building or changing a program is very relevant
- Passionate about social justice and immigration advocacy
- Self-motivated, personable, an excellent communicator, and eager to engage with donors
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Partner with the Director to develop and launch a multi-year fundraising strategy with a focus on individual giving to diversify revenue streams for the organization
- Connect and build relationships with current donors
- Research prospective donors, build and steward relationships
- Create cultivations plans and levels
- Coordinate sponsorship strategies for events
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Manager, Individual Giving” in the subject line.