Do you have 2+ years of marketing and communications experience?
Are you passionate about working for a mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Marketing and Communications Manager for a Healthcare Association. The position is based in Arlington, VA. This is a full-time, permanent position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Association
LOCATION: Arlington, VA (Ballston)
POSITION TITLE: Marketing and Communications Manager
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
ANNUAL SALARY: $54,000-$58,000
Is This Your Dream Job? The Marketing and Communications Manager will be responsible for all activities related to internal and external communication for the organization. This will include extensive digital marketing, social media and website management. We are looking for someone who is design-minded with a proven history in marketing for associations.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of marketing and communication experience required
- Association experience required
- Strong understanding of how design effects a reader or potential prospect
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of managing social media, website and digital media
- Prior experience with Drupal, Google Analytics and HTML preferred
- Proficient in Photoshop and InDesign a plus
- Must be able to travel domestically to a week-long conference each year
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Manage social media networks including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Manage association website by creating and editing content, optimizing SEO and developing analytic reports
- Write, edit and publish weekly electronic communications including monthly e-newsletter and 2 quarterly updates
- Create and oversee the design of collateral material as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing & Comms Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.