We are currently in search of a Marketing & Communications Coordinator for a Trade Association Organization. The position is based in Long Beach/Los Angeles, CA. This is a Temp-to-Perm assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Trade Association Organization
LOCATION: Long Beach, CA/ Los Angeles, CA – Mostly Remote
POSITION TITLE: Marketing and Communications Coordinator
DURATION: Temp to Perm
SCHEDULE: M- F
HOURLY PAY: $24 – $26/HR
Is This Your Dream Job? We are dedicated to serving our contractor to increase their competitiveness and success and further the industry through advocacy and, forward thinking strategies, and innovation. Reporting to the CEO, the Marketing & Communications Coordinator will be responsible for managing the Associations’ communications, marketing, membership and special projects. *This position is mostly remote but will require in-person meetings throughout the SoCal region, including regular staff meetings, Board meetings, related marketing and communication meetings. Some travel may be required depending on the growth of the employee in this role and regulations regarding COVID-19.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1-2+ years of marketing and communications experience
- Attention to detail, well -organized, self -starter and a team player
- Possesses string writing skills, branding and design talents, tech savvy
- AA Preferred, not required
- Ability to multi-task and project manage
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with Constant Contact, Canva, WordPress a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders and affiliates in the industry, including architects, developers and general contractors to ascertain information on possible
- Provide support and assistance in planning, developing, producing and delivering marketing and communications materials
- Use contact management system and other social media to create and send emails, e-newsletters, etc.
- Analyze marketing and communications programs and make recommendations to adjust strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness
- Coordinate on-site arrangements for all meetings and events, including negotiating space contracts, arrange food and beverage, order supplies and audiovisual equipment, ensure appropriate décor
- Other general duties as determined by the CEO
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing & Communications Coordinator” in the subject line.