Do you have a solid 4+ years of experience in Marketing and Communications?
Are you an Illinois resident looking for remote work?
Do you have a passion for producing meaningful content?
We are currently in search of a Marketing Content Writer for an Educational Organization. This is a remote role based in Des Plaines, IL, only looking for Illinois candidates. This is a part-time, temporary on-going assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Educational Organization
LOCATION: Des Plaines, IL
POSITION TITLE: Marketing Content Writer
DURATION: Temporary, On-Going
SCHEDULE: 25 -35 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $23.00 – $25.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Marketing Content Writer Assists the organization in creating and editing content for new and traditional marketing initiatives. This person works closely with internal departments to elevate the organizations brand and increase enrollment. This is remote role targeting candidates in the state of Illinois looking to get someone started ASAP!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English or related field required
- 4+ plus years’ experience in marketing and communications
- Strong knowledge of AP style
- Demonstrated creativity and the ability to write copy for multiple mediums
- Strong personal computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity with strategic use of Social Media
- Solid experience proofreading and editing
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, listening, organizational and writing skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Create content, strong headline, and concise marketing copy for new and traditional mediums, including, but not limited to: digital ads, social media, web, email, TV commercials, newspaper ads, radio spots, and print materials for varied audiences including prospective students, alumni, donors, and the campus community
- Develop copy and support editorial planning for enrollment and publications that help to tell the organizations story
- Achieve high-quality results within strict deadlines, interpret stakeholder needs, handle multiple assignments simultaneously, and adhere to brand and editorial brand guidelines
- Work closely with the organizations staff to support marketing initiatives
- Copy edit and proofread materials and encourage the use of appropriate brand-specific language across marketing pieces, using AP style guidelines
- Work with various internal and external parties to create messages that align with the brand and support the organizations vision, mission, and strategic goals
- Research marketing and communications trends in higher education that will impact brand position
- Perform related duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Marketing Content Writer in the subject line.