Are you a self-starter with exceptional writing skills?
Do you have 5-7 years of B2B membership marketing experience?
Do you have the ability to create and execute strategic marketing plans?
We are currently in search of a Marketing Manager for an Association. The position is based in Chicago, IL. This is a permanent, full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Association
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
POSITION TITLE: Marketing Manager
SALARY: $65,000 – $75,000
Is This Your Dream Job?
We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager for an association to lead the organization’s marketing and communication efforts within the areas of membership, insights and best practices.
The Marketing Manager will work with Vice President of Sales and Membership and Associate Director, Membership to develop and deliver the appropriate materials to help drive membership for the association.
- 100% Company paid BCBS healthcare plan
- 17 PTO days
- Bonus potential
- 15% Pension after one year of service
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum five years B2B marketing experience, required
- Bachelor’s degree, required
- Experience with marketing membership-based organizations, preferred
- Excellent marketing verbal and writing skills
- Experience writing press releases
- Experience updating websites (understanding Umbraco a plus)
- Solid attention to detail and highly creative & proactive
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and team player
- Proven ability to manage large projects as well as develop and execute plans to meet Association goals
- Experienced with Microsoft product suite including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience with iMIS, Informz, Etouches, Adobe PDF, Photoshop & Illustrator a plus
- Experience working and promoting meetings and conferences
- Embraces technology, constantly looking for the next “hip thing”
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Develop messaging and direction for one-day training sessions, meetings, research reports, membership solicitation, and other member products
- Work with internal subject matter experts in the development and execution of marketing and communications plans
- Coordinate association’s social media efforts and bring new ideas to the group to elevate our messaging, reach and engagement
- Work closely with third-party agency to provide direction and ensure creative projects are delivered on-time and to expectations
- Attend various meetings and conferences throughout the year to experience the association’s efforts, network with members and stay in tune with the foodservice industry’s hottest topics and trends. Help on-site as needed.
- Be proactive in bringing new ideas to the table that will help the organization stand out in the industry
- Update corporate website with articles, different landing page details, links, videos
- Monitor and report e-push analytics
- Work with Senior Manager, Meetings & Events regarding onsite marketing execution
- Help build CRM database
- Help coordinate logistics and content for association’s event mobile app
- General position responsibilities
- Additional duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Marketing Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.