Are you passionate about supporting the creativity of underserved youth? Are you a creative individual with an ability to bring stories to life?
We are currently in search of a Marketing Manager for a Social Service Organization. The position is based in Chicago, IL. This is a temporary to permanent, full-time assignment
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
POSITION TITLE: Marketing Manager
HOURS: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (M-F)
DURATION: temporary to permanent
Is This Your Dream Job? The Marketing Manager will create strategies around social and digital media to attract interest and engagement to the organizations cause. You will support the organizations mission by presenting the clients stories effectively. You will update the website and educate prospective donors on causes supporting the clients.
- Expertise in marketing and communications
- 2+ years of marketing experience, management level preferred
- Exposure to social media marketing
- Working knowledge of MailChimp, WordPress and MS Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Graphic Content Creation platforms
- Flexible, friendly personality with strong time-management skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Keeping track of social and digital trends and presenting ideas to increase exposure on all platforms
- Drafting and publishing newsletters and annual reports
- Connecting prospective donors to the mission of the organization through effective storytelling
- Managing and updating website content to increase KPI performance
- Execute strategies to improve overall communications performance
- Performing other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Marketing Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.