Do you have experience managing an organization’s marketing and communications plans?
Are you comfortable interacting with high-level individuals with diplomacy?
We are currently in search of a Marketing Manager for a Financial Association. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, temporary-to- permanent Position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Financial Association
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Marketing Manager
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $20.00-$24.00
Is This Your Dream Job? This role will work across teams to support market and data driven culture. The organization is looking for someone creative, innovative and has a passion for multimedia with strong technical skills.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in the marketing field
- Strong technical skills; Adobe Creative Suite, google analytics, AMS/CMS
- Extremely organized and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Comfortable working in a team and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Experience with membership a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Manage membership and prospect engagement
- Develop marketing/communications plans for membership
- Collaborate with communications manager to create, write and edit all marketing aspects
- Utilize the organization’s website to collect key engagement data
- Work with staff members to build marketing/communications plans
- Provide support for membership and special events
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.