Are you an Atlanta-area meetings or membership professional looking for a new position?
Are you passionate about making a difference by working for a great association?
Careers In Nonprofits is here to connect you with your next opportunity!
We are currently in search of Atlanta-area Meetings or Membership professionals at all levels for consideration of exciting opportunities in the non-profit sector!
We are seeking individuals with prior experience in all levels of Meetings or Membership in an association with previous titles such as:
- Meeting Planner
- Meeting Assistant
- Director of Meetings
- Membership Coordinator
- Membership Manager
- Director of Membership
We work with the following types of associations:
- Membership organizations
- And more!
Why work with CNP?
- We are a 4x winner of Inavero’s Best of Staffing Award in both client and candidate satisfaction, an award less than 2% of staffing agencies receive.
- We have been recognized and ranked #60 on the Forbes “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” list.
- It’s FREE – we work to connect you with rewarding opportunities in organizations of all sizes, professional levels, and causes at no cost to you.
- We work across the sector with a variety of nonprofits and associations focusing on healthcare, the environment, social services, the arts, international organizations, and many more.
- CNP is your inside connection to unadvertised opportunities that you would otherwise miss out on.
- We can be used as a vital resource to help you find your dream job by providing the tools and access to give you a competitive edge.
- CNP is just as passionate about nonprofits as you are! In addition to volunteering and attending events in the nonprofit sector, many of our staff members have experience working in a nonprofit organization.
We’d love to hear from you. This campaign is reserved for those that have not been in contact with a CNP recruiter.
If you are interested in our services, please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Seeking Association Opportunities” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be interested? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.