Do you have 2+ years of experience in processing membership for an association?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Membership and Marketing Associate for an Advocacy and Educational Organization. The position is based in Silver Spring, MD. This is a part-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Education
LOCATION: Silver Spring, MD (Silver Spring, Metro Station)
POSITION TITLE: Membership and Marketing Associate
DURATION: 6 months
SCHEDULE: PT, 23 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $16.00 – $18.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? This position will support and ensure the completion of all membership processes, as well as assist with the organization’s E-Newsletter marketing materials.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in membership
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Creative, with a background in marketing
- Can commit to the role for at least 6 months
- Process credit cards and help with invoices
- Familiarity with MemberMax is a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Prepare membership data processing
- Create a process to ensure monthly invoices
- Handle telephone inquiries regarding membership processes
- Produce reports with the membership program manager
- Assist with creating and editing marketing materials
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Membership and Marketing Associate” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.