We are currently in search of a Membership/Development Assistant for a Scholarly Institution. The position is based in Alexandria, VA. This is a Fulltime, temp-to-perm assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Scholarly Institution
LOCATION: Alexandria, VA
POSITION TITLE: Membership/Development Assistant
SCHEUDLE: Fulltime 9am-5pm (40 hours/week)
HOURLY PAY: $16.00 – $18.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Membership/Development Assistant will be assisting on a number of projects, ranging from data entry to prospect research, as well as providing support to members of the senior leadership team.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- At least 1 year of professional office experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Microsoft Suite
- Customer service-oriented, and comfortable with calling members, prospective donors, etc.
- Flexible with shifting responsibilities and priorities
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Processing membership applications and payments
- Fielding phone calls and emails from members, and providing appropriate follow-up
- Recording and tracking membership data
- Providing administrative support to Development team and Director of Development
- Additional duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Membership/Development Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.