Have you worked in membership and development in the association space?
Are you extremely ambitious and detail oriented, with a gift for problem solving?
Do you have superb communication and analytical skills?
We are currently in search of a Membership Manager for an Association. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, permanent role.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Association
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Membership Manager
POTENTIAL SALARY: $50k (DOE)
Is This Your Dream Job? The Membership Manager will create structure around the current membership program, while implementing a new plan for 2020. This person reports directly to the Resource Development Director.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- A communicative, ambitious, self-starting problem solver
- Minimum of 4 years nonprofit membership experience
- A desire to learn about and contribute to development
- Willing to collaborate, work in a team environment
- Familiarity planning events
- Results driven, able to prioritize and multi-task
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Develop and implement best practices in stewardship, renewal and upgrading of current members
- Prospecting and acquiring new members
- Represent the Membership program daily, and at events
- Work with Resource Development Director to prepare and monitor membership revenue and expense budgets
- Generate reports for senior staff to measure results of campaigns, retention and growth
- Upgrade members and increase annual giving
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.