Are you a self-starter with a passion for member relations? Are you dedicated to the medical field? Are you experienced working with databases and developing marketing materials?
We are currently in search of a Membership Coordinator for a Membership Association. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Membership Association
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Membership Coordinator
Hourly Rate: $18-20/hr until permanent, 35 hours/week
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Membership Coordinator, you will provide customer service to members and manage forward facing member communications. You will coordinate events on behalf of the organization and design marketing materials. You will provide administrative office support as needed and become a strong contributor to the team.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- AA preferred
- 2-3+ years of customer service and administrative experience
- Self-starter with a positive demeanor and eagerness to learn
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Excellent customer service skills
- Quick learner with an adaptable attitude
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Database maintenance, including data entry and generating reports
- Collecting membership dues and billing
- Coordinate outreach to potential advertisers
- Event coordination assistance to facilitate member recruitment and retention
- Content development and production of directories
- Website maintenance
- Social media management
- Graphic design
- Administrative tasks, such as greeting, answering phone calls and opening mail
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Membership Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.