Do you have experience in project/program management?
Would you describe yourself as self-motivated, quick-thinking and forthright?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Monitoring and Evaluating Program Auditor for a Religious Based Advocacy Organization. The position is based in Lansdowne, VA. This is a Permanent, full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Religious Based Advocacy Organization
LOCATION: Lansdowne, VA
POSITION TITLE: Monitoring and Evaluating Program Auditor
SALARY: $70,000 – $75,000
Is This Your Dream Job? The Monitoring and Evaluating Program Auditor ensures the effectiveness and quality of all organization programs. This individual will lead and coordinate the monitoring and evaluation of all programs to ensure 1.) strategic alignment with the organization’s vision and mission; 2.) program effectiveness, scalability, and 3.) data integrity.
- Competitive health benefits package.
- Generous PTO
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree plus five years of related experience in project/program management and/or monitoring and evaluation.
- Strong leadership, written and oral communication, and organizational skills.
- Skilled in quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis.
- Fluent in monitoring and evaluation methodologies and best practices.
- Experience in project / program management.
- Excellent teamwork skills; efficient problem-solving ability.
- Experience working in international contexts.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, & Excel) and Adobe products.
- Full committed to religious mission.
- Technically adept; efficient at learning new software.
- Ability to work on and prioritize multiple short-term and long-term projects at once.
- Friendly, professional, and helpful attitude; a self-motivated team player.
- Coordinate a comprehensive monitoring (quality assurance) and evaluation framework for all organization programs. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Establishing benchmarks for all programs, define and document evidence-based best practices to incorporate into the organizations’ overall capacity building structure.
- Establishing and ensuring unified program practices, program standards, and program performance metrics are achieved.
- Conducting virtual quarterly reviews to monitor progress to plan; conducting annual on-site performance reviews/audits for first year programs to include measuring performance, adherence to program and financial standards, and reporting findings and recommendations.
- Supporting the regional director offices (RDO) in annual on-site performance reviews/audits and ensuring the quality of the monitoring and evaluation process.
- Work closely with program and regional teams to design and develop monitoring and evaluation tools to track, improve, and report program performance and effectiveness; train national affiliate leaders in the monitoring and evaluation framework.
- Work closely with program and regional teams and subject matter experts to assess global and regional program performance; identify areas of improvement in program performance and quality.
- Support and coordinate select projects such as internal or third-party scientific evaluations.
- < 35% Travel abroad.
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Monitoring and Evaluating Program Auditor” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.