Do you have above average NEON skills?
Are you excited about helping a nonprofit by improving data management?
Are you project focused and able to complete projects ahead of schedule?
We are currently in search of a NEON Database Assistant for a Social Services Agency. The position is based in Atlanta, GA. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Services Agency
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
POSITION TITLE: NEON Database Assistant
DURATION: Ongoing, Full-Time (potential for temp to perm employment)
SALARY: $13.00 – $15.00
Is This Your Dream Job?
The NEON Database Assistant will be responsible for data management and clean-up in the organization’s donor management system. The role requires someone who can enter data, clean data, run reports and analysis, and provide recommendations based on data trends. This position reports to the Director of Development.
Our client is a social service agency serving veterans in the Atlanta Metro Area. Our client is the leading agency providing comprehensive services to veterans in need, including housing, meals, and wrap-around case management.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 2 years of database management experience; preferably using NEON
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- General Microsoft Office skills at an intermediate level
- Able to communicate with leadership and staff effectively
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Data Entry and Data Management
- Data Clean-up
- Assess and streamline processes
- Query and run reports
- Identify areas of under-utilization and partner with organization leadership toward improved utility of database
- Oversee and process transactions in NEON
- Other database responsibilities as assigned
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “NEON Database Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.