Are you passionate about nonprofits that support international causes? Do you have experience in finance and accounting?
We are currently in search of an Accounting Assistant for an International Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a Temp assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: International Organization
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Accounting Assistant
DURATION: 3-4 months
HOURS: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Accounting Assistant, you will support the Finance and Accounting team through administrative support, Intact AP/AR and handling bank statements. You will assist with monthly closes, journal entries and payroll. You will take on accounting work including making calls for Accounts Receivable and assisting in making payments for accounts payable.
- 1+ years of experience in a Finance and Operations role
- 1+ years of experience in administration, including accounting support
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Adept in all Microsoft Office Suite Programs (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Working proficiency in Intact preferred
- Pays impeccable attention to detail and is extremely organized
- Possesses a friendly and approachable demeanor, positive attitude, and genuine interest in interacting with staff, Board, and donors
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Maintaining cash flow activities through journal entries, allocations and reconciliations
- Handling timecard reminders and auditing
- Managing bank statements
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com