Are you an experienced administrative professional with strong computer skills? Are you passionate about applying your skill set to support a good cause?
We are currently in search of an Administrative Assistant for an Educational Organization. The position is based in Los Angeles, CA. This is a Full-Time assignment (mostly remote).
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Educational Organization
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
Is This Your Dream Job? As an administrative assistant, you will provide support to the executive team by organizing and labeling inventory as well as coordinating travel plans. You will also perform general administrative tasks, such as data entry, assist with overall maintenance and organization of the office. This is a largely remote position in which the candidate needs to have project management skills and be able to produce results.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of administrative experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite required
- Skills with Salesforce or another CRM database
- Dependable with data entry and organization
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Providing administrative support maximizing effectiveness by maintaining contacts, ensuring deadlines are met and prioritization
- Organizing and filing data and documents
- Coordinating travel plans for executives
- Managing mail, including sorting and distributing to various executives
- Engaging in project management and working independently to produce results
- Contributing to the team effort by accomplishing tasks
- Performing regular data entry, as needed
- Assisting with coordinating events for the organization
- Drafting letters for executives and analyzing information to communicate with stakeholders
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.