Do you have 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Office 365 including Azure?
We are currently in search of an Administrative Assistant for a Health Advocacy Organization. The position is fully remote. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Health Advocacy Organization
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
DURATION: Temporary (~3 months)
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $21.00-$23.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Administrative Assistant will provide support to the IT Team during an auditing project by gathering data on the use of Office 365, Teams and Shared Mailboxes to improve efficiency. This person will also coordinate meetings and logistics for the department.
Our Ideal Candidate:
· 5+ years of administrative experience required
· 3+ years of Advanced experience with MS Office 365 required
· Experience with Azure a plus
· Background in IT auditing a plus
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Customer service experience a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
· Gather data regarding use of Office 365 communication services including Distribution list, Office 365 groups, Teams, and Shared Mailboxes
· Attain intel regarding the legitimacy and practicality of each itemized asset by communicating with staff who are Owners of any item contained in the aforementioned services
· Create and maintain organizational systems for files and materials
· Communicate meeting and conference call arrangements and meeting materials
· Provide critical background information including schedules and agendas in advance of meetings
· Serve as the primary contact when team members are not available and ensure requests/issues are appropriately addressed and resolved
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Admin – IT” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.