Do you have experience working at your college or university?
Are you interested in working with a mission-driven organization?
We are currently in search of an Administrative Assistant for an Educational Association. The position is based in Alexandria, VA. This is a Full-Time, Temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Educational Association
LOCATION: Alexandria, VA
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
DURATION: Temporary, Ongoing
HOURLY RATE: 15.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Administrative Assistant will provide support to the scholarship programs department by entering data, filing paperwork and conducting outreach to students.
How You’ll Spend Your Day:
- Support Program Managers with processing paperwork and streamlining processes
- Conduct outreach to students interested in the Association’s program as needed
- Answer and resolve questions over the phone and via email from program participants
- Take on projects to advance program goals
- Enter data as needed
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience working in admissions, financial aid or other college/university office required
- 1-3 years of administrative experience required
- High attention to detail
- Team-oriented and adaptable
- Available to begin Monday, August 5th
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad