Do you have 3+ years of administrative experience?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Nonprofit Administrative Assistant for a Foundation. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time temporary role.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Foundation
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Nonprofit Administrative Assistant
DURATION: Temporary (1-2 months)
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
TEMP HOURLY PAY: $16.00 – 20.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Nonprofit Administrative Assistant will provide support for executive staff and the office. This person will greet visitors and maintain the office space. This person will also assist the development team with gift processing and data entry. The Admin Assistant will maintain the CEO’s calendar and coordinate all travel arrangements.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of professional administrative experience, required
- Bachelor’s degree, required
- Proficient in MS Office & Adobe PDF, required
- Experience in Donor Perfect, preferred
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Provide executive support to the CEO & Director of Operations
- Assist with calendar management and travel arrangements
- Draft correspondences as needed
- Provide logistical support for meetings and events
- Data entry and processing of gifts utilizing Donor Perfect
- Additional tasks and projects as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.