Do you have at least 4 years of experience in managing projects?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of an Annual Meeting Program Specialist for a Healthcare Association. The position is based in Washington DC. This is a full-time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Association
LOCATION: Washington, DC (Farragut)
POSITION TITLE: Annual Meeting Program Specialist
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $19.00-$21.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Annual Meeting Program Specialist will support the Education Department in annual meeting preparation, development, delivery and evaluation. This person will also track and process data related to programs. Ideally, this will be a temporary to permanent opportunity with an anticipated salary of $50k-$60k, depending on experience.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 4+ years of nonprofit experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Advanced Excel skills required, must be very comfortable with pivot tables
- AMS/CRM experience required
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects
- Excellent customer service skills
- Comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Serve as liaison to committees, marketing, publications and some outside vendors in regards to publications
- Manage the application process, review and selection of abstract scholarship recipients
- Manage the program database (cOASIS) to support the organization’s annual meeting and other programs by ensuring accuracy of the data and managing the follow of data between the database and vendors
- Track data related to the annual meeting, using the data to evaluate successes and areas for improvement in programming
- Conduct annual refresh of program suggestion site, abstract submission site, itinerary planner and other web pages using a CMS system
- Provide strong customer service support to abstract presenters, potential attendees and committee members
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Have you heard of GROWTHtrack? Sign up today for this FREE professional development webinar designed for your professional progress at careersinnonprofits.com/growthtrack. Conducted weekly.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.