Do you have 5+ years of fundraising experience?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Nonprofit Campaign Manager for a Religious Organization. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, temporary to permanent role.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Religious Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Nonprofit Campaign Manager
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
TEMP HOURLY PAY: $23.00 – 28.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Nonprofit Campaign Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations for the organization’s capital campaign. This person will report to the Chief Development Officer and oversee the various committee teams. This person will be mission focused and self-motivated. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity with an anticipated salary of $75,000 – $85,000 a year, depending on experience.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of nonprofit experience in development and managing projects, required
- Bachelor’s degree, required
- Proficiency in Raiser’s Edge, preferred
- Experience in major campaigns, preferred
- Organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Schedule and coordinate volunteer committee meetings
- Serve as project lead for volunteer-led events
- Maintain master campaign timeline and follow-up with committees and staff
- Work with the Communications Department to develop and implement materials for the capital campaign
- Ensure information is being recorded and tracked properly in Raiser’s Edge
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.