We are currently in search of a Campaign Manager for a large, established and reputable social services organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a permanent, full-time opportunity.
ORGANIZATION: Social Services Organization
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Campaign Manager
Position Overview: We are looking for a passionate and talented development professional, seeking to utilize and grow their strategic skill sets while serving an important cause. The Campaign Manager will develop, manage and implement a comprehensive campaign, including a multi-year strategic plan. In collaboration with a larger development team, you will be responsible for managing and cultivating relationships with existing major gift prospects, as well as identifying new prospects. Working in partnership with the Development Director and the Chief Development Officer, this is an ideal position for an organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, creative, strategic, professional who is able to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines. Someone who can communicate seamlessly across function within the department, across department and with board, donors and volunteers is needed.
- Manages timelines and output from different stakeholders throughout the campaign and keeps team members accountable on deliverables
- Manage a portfolio of major donors and prospective donors to cultivate, solicit and steward capital gifts. Identify and secure lead gifts
- Work towards securing and collecting a campaign goal over a 5-year period
- Meet and collaborate cross-functionally, guide and support staff, board members and volunteers on strategies to promote donor prospects and engagement
- Establish solicitation priorities, manage prospect lists and research, develop and execute targeted cultivation plans and solicitation strategies for a range of prospects
- Ensure that data related to prospects and donors is tracked in electronic and hard copy files, manage campaign record keeping, evaluate progress towards goals, prepare periodic reports on fundraising and present to the Board and senior staff
- Manage Campaign Steering Committee, staff bi-monthly campaign calls, and Campaign planning meetings
- Passionate about social justice. Ability and desire to work effectively across cultures.
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in fundraising with a track record of success, with specific experience in comprehensive campaigns, individual giving and/or major gifts (six figures and above), and the tracking/monitoring of pledges
- Proven ability to deliver results in a dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated success with establishing stewardship and donor recognition strategies, and in working with Boards and foundations comprised of prominent corporate and community volunteers
- Impeccable editing and proofreading skills. Meticulous attention to detail required
- People-oriented, highly collaborative, and hardworking individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, advanced in Excel
- Ability to perform data analysis from donor database
- Salesforce experience strongly desired
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume and cover letter, outlining your interest in nonprofit recruiting to email@example.com with “Campaign Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not the best fit for you?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this fad.