Do you have 2+ years of membership experience?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Nonprofit Committee Coordinator for a Science Association. The position is based in Reston, VA. This is a full-time, temporary to permanent role.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Science Association
LOCATION: Reston, VA
POSITION TITLE: Nonprofit Committee Coordinator
DURATION: Temp to Perm
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
TEMP HOURLY PAY: $16.00 – 19.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Nonprofit Committee Coordinator will report to the Sr. Membership Manager. This person will provide administrative support for the committee, keeping meeting minutes, updating bylaws, and maintaining project timelines. This person will also field inquires about membership, conference registration, and general client questions. This person will need to have strong organization and customer service skills. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity with an anticipated salary of $42,000 – $45,000 depending on experience.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of administrative experience including managing projects, required
- Bachelor’s degree, required
- Experience working in a CRM, required
- 2+ years of membership or committee experience, preferred
- Possess strong written and verbal skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Serve as a staff liaison for the committee, providing administrative support
- Provide exceptional customer service via email and over the phone, fielding inquires about membership, conferences, etc.
- Prepare reports and materials for meetings
- Utilize time management skills to maintain overlapping deadlines for multiple projects
- Maintain bylaws and ensure they are being followed
- Support the Sr. Membership Manager on additional projects
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.