Do you have 3+ years of communication experience?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Nonprofit Communications Manager for a Health Foundation. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, temporary to permanent role.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Health Foundation
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Nonprofit Communications Manager
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
TEMP HOURLY PAY: $18.00 – 21.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Nonprofit Communications Manager will work with the team to redesign all of their marketing materials to create a consistent brand. This person will also oversee and edit all materials from the programs division to make it visually appealing and consistent with the organizations brand. The Communications Manager will also maintain and update the organizations website, using WordPress, and the social media accounts. In the development of more brand consistency, the organization prefers to use original photos over stock images, an interest in photography is a plus. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity with an anticipated salary of $52,000 – $60,000 a year, depending on experience.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of communications experience, required
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, required
- Proficiency in WordPress and Adobe Creative Cloud, required
- Experience with social media marketing and photography, preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Create and execute new designs for promotional materials
- Conceptualize and create new content for social media and the website
- Develop and execute email newsletters and marketing campaigns
- Copyediting materials for the programs department
- Identify and implement new ways to increase and enhance brand consistency
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.