Do you enjoy analyzing research and preparing data for publication? Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Data Analyst for a Healthcare Association. The position is based in Washington DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Association
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Data Analyst
DURATION: Temporary (~3 months)
SCHEDULE: 35 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $22.00-25.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Data Analyst will provide support to the Public Policy and Research Division of a national healthcare nonprofit by processing, managing and analyzing a large data set. This person will then assist the Research and Data Analyst with preparing, designing and visualizing data for publications.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience with running, validating and verifying quantitative analyses and creating summary tables required
- Excellent written and critical thinking skills required
- Experience with data visualization and managing large data sets in MS Excel is essential
- MS Access experience a plus
- Knowledge of best practices for data management and analysis desired
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Manage and extract summary-level information from a large relational database
- Extract key demographic information from national surveys
- Assist the Policy Research and Data Analyst with preparing and designing rapid turnaround publications
- Assist with preparing, designing and visualizing data for a data-drive publication
- Ongoing scans of relevant literature and writing summaries of articles as requested
- Respond to ad-hoc data requests as needed
- Assist with ad-hoc research projects as requested
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Have you heard of GROWTHtrack? Sign up today for this FREE professional development webinar designed for your professional progress at careersinnonprofits.com/growthtrack. Conducted weekly.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.