Are you an database Guru? Are you passionate about familial assistance for San Francisco communities?
We are currently in search of a Data Entry Clerk for a Social Service Organization. The position is based in San Francisco. This is a temp assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Data Entry Clerk
DURATION: Temp (6-8 Week Duration)
HOURS: 8:30-5:00 PM M-F
Is This Your Dream Job? This position requires a high level of comfort with data entry. You will be assisting with a transition into a digital system, from the organizations archives. You will use your eye for detail and strong time management skills to see this project through to completion!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Strong interpersonal communication, time management and organizational skills
- 1-2 years of experience in database entry preferred
- Salesforce/Raiser’s Edge/Donor Perfect required
- Nonprofit experience not required
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Entering donor data into development database
- Conducting prospect research on behalf of the organization
- Updating donor records in Salesforce/Raiser’s Edge
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.