Are you a detailed-oriented data professional? Do you have analytical data experience? Are you interested in working for a Education nonprofit?
We are currently in search of a Database Manager for an Education Nonprofit. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a Temp-to-Perm, full time position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Education Nonprofit
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Database Manager
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will be given and report to the Admissions Department. You will be making changes to the process and making sure acknowledgements go out. You will be working with a range of team members to develop, manage and maintain a range of databases. In addition, the role will come with a responsibility to oversee projects and ensure team members are working to keep databases in order.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 Years of Database experience
- Strong team management skills of data/development team
- Possess a high-level of statistical analysis and strong working relationship
- Ability to teach and adapt to different types of public
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong computer skills, comfortable working in a database
- Leadership, innovation, critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge or Salesforce is a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Creating and enforcing policies for effective data management
- Keeps data/development management informed by preparing reports on system performance and problems
- Manage operational issues and answer promptly to immediate needs
- Advise on systems and operations improvement
- Formulating management techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Accomplishes platform upgrades and improvements by supervising system programming
- Training colleagues in how to input and extract data
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Database Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
**Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.