Do you have 3 years of experience managing a nonprofit fundraising database?
Are you passionate about helping the lives of those in need?
We are currently in search of a nonprofit Database Services Specialist for a Social Services Organization. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a Full Time, Permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Services Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Nonprofit Database Services Specialist
DURATION: Full Time
SALARY: $58,000 – 62,000/annual
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the Deputy Director of Development, this position is responsible for managing the daily use of the fundraising database, Raiser’s Edge. The candidate will ensure database maintenance and security, design reports and run queries. They will provide guidance to the team on the use of the database and troubleshoot any problems. The candidate will be analytical, very detail-oriented and have the ability to work independently as well as work well with multiple teams. This individual will be have the ability to multi-task and above all will be a mission-driven professional.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of experience in nonprofit development or database management
- Background working in a nonprofit and is mission-driven
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferable in Business Management, IT or related field
- Experience working with and managing a fundraising database, Raiser’s Edge is highly preferred
- Possesses strong attention to detail and has excellent organizational skills
- Analytical and understands relational databases
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Manage daily use of Raiser’s Edge
- Pull lists and review data such as mailing lists, financial reports, and donor lists
- Ensure data integrity and develop processes for users to effectively use the donor database
- Design reports and run queries
- Trouble shoot problems and support/train the users of the database
- Provide cross-functional support to the development team
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.