Are you a detailed-oriented administrative professional? Do you have office management and/or fundraising experience?
We are currently in search of a Development Assistant for a Faith-Based Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a permanent, full-time position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Faith-Based
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Development Assistant
SALARY: $35K – $55K
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the Finance Controller the Development Assistant provides administrative support with processing incoming donations and identifying discrepancies. An attention to detail is a must as well as the ability to assist with training new staff with similar roles. This is an exciting opportunity for goal-oriented, administrative professional seeking to gain experience within an established organization.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2-3 years of office management, reception, and development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Passionate about making a difference in faith-based organization
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and mail merges; comfortable working in a database
- Advanced written/verbal communications with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience working independently on tasks and projects
- Possess a high-level of discretion and positive outlook
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Scanning donations received and entering them into the database
- Labeling and classifying donations for easy retrieval
- Identifying discrepancies in donor records and inputs
- Assisting with the training of new staff that have similar roles and duties
- Assisting with preparing payroll for processing
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Development Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.