Are you an experienced individual in Nonprofit Development? Are you skilled in Raiser’s Edge? Are you passionate about the Performing Arts?
We are currently in search of a Development Associate for a Performing Arts Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a Temp-to-Perm assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Arts Organization
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Development Associate
Is This Your Dream Job? Working directly under the Executive Director, this Development Associate role will be assisting with multiple Raiser’s Edge projects. You will be helping coordinate future fundraising events utilizing donor tools. Communicating with possible attendee’s, pulling invoices, and executing community outreach.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of Raiser’s Edge required
- Capable of handling basic administration work
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Database maintenance experience preferred
- Passion for the performing arts
- Positive attitude and a great sense of humor required
- Some accounting experience required
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Assisting with event coordination
- Managing communications between donors, staff and Board of Directors
- Supporting the Director in fundraising efforts
- Database maintenance, including updating online donation page
- Maintaining an excited attitude in the face of challenges
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Development Associate” in the subject line.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at https://careersinnonprofits.com/.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us regarding your application in response to this ad.