Are you a detail-oriented development professional who also possesses strong communication skills? Are you passionate about community and social services?
We are currently in search of a Development Associate for a Family Organization. This REMOTE position is based in Santa Clara County, CA. This is a temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Family Organization
LOCATION: Santa Clara County, CA (Remote)
HOURS: Part-Time (up to 20 hrs)
SALARY: $20-24.00/hr. DOE
DURATION: Temporary, with option for Temp-to-Perm
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Development Associate reporting to the Development Director, you will be responsible for providing excellent administrative support to the development team. In addition to administrative duties, you will manage the database through thorough and complete donor data entry, generating thank you notes, updating records and communicating with donors. You will conduct prospect research to source potential donor and grant funders.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of development support experience mandatory
- Strong communications skills
- Required experience using Salesforce or Raiser’s Edge (Rise IMPACT preferred)
- High proficiency at Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent time management skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Inputting donor information into database
- Generating communications to donors and preparing solicitations
- Assisting with preparation of proposals, letters and updates
- Supporting the grant writing process
- Organize meetings, events and conferences
- Drafting correspondence by phone, email and for media with external partners
- Managing database to maintain donor information
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Development Associate” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.