Are you a Nonprofit Development/Fundraising Professional looking for a new opportunity?
Careers in Nonprofits recruits for nonprofits, regionally and nationally, that are in need of staff within development/fundraising at all levels. If you have two or more years of experience as a Chief Development Officer, Director of Development, Development Manager, Major Gifts, Individual Giving, Database Administrator, etc., at a nonprofit organization, we would love to speak with you!
We work with the following types of nonprofits:
- Think Tanks
- And more!
We work with nonprofits that have these types of missions:
- Social Services/Direct Services
- Religion (specific denomination or religious freedoms)
- And more!
Why work with CNP?
- We are a 6x winner of the Inavero’s Best of Staffing Award in both client and candidate satisfaction, an award less than 2% of staffing agencies receive.
- It’s FREE – we work to connect you with rewarding opportunities in organizations of all sizes, professional levels, and causes at no cost to you.
- We work across the sector with a variety of nonprofits and associations focusing on healthcare, the environment, social services, the arts, international organizations, and many more.
- CNP is your inside connection to unadvertised opportunities that you would otherwise miss out on within the nonprofit sector.
- We can be used as a vital resource to help you find your dream job by providing the tools and access to give you a competitive edge.
- CNP is just as passionate about nonprofits as you are! In addition to volunteering and attending events in the nonprofit sector, many of our staff members have experience working in a nonprofit organization.
We’d love to hear from you.
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Development/Fundraising Candidate” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.