Are you looking to make a city-wide impact in affordable housing? Are you gifted in managing a team?
We are currently in search of a Director of Asset Management for a Social Services Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a full-time; permanent opportunity.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Services
LOCATION: San Francisco
POSITION TITLE: Director of Asset Management
Salary: $120K- $140K
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the Executive Director, the Director of Asset Management leads individuals and teams involved in the strategic management of the organization’s portfolio of apartments and other residential buildings. The ideal candidate is also responsible for the implementation of strategies within the multifamily unit as well as overseeing the communication with a third-party property management company. This is your opportunity to help support a noble cause that is relevant to the well-being of San Francisco!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 7+ Years of Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in affordable housing and real estate development
- Experience in leading and mentoring an asset management team
- Able to identify, evaluate, and recommend capital improvement projects as well as demonstrate a complete understanding of facilities management
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Oversee a team of asset managers and delegate the needs of the portfolio
- Guide asset managers to grow in their understanding of efficient asset management
- Proven skills in asset management, planning and analyses of complex legal, financial and regulatory information
- Responding to affordable housing issues and applying creative problem-solving skills
- Create asset management plans for the asset portfolio
- Monitor property commercial spaces and work with brokers to market as well as negotiate leases
- Report the monthly property financial statements to the Executive Director
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.