Are you an extrovert with a passion for excellent customer service?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Donor Relations Coordinator for a Faith-Based Outreach Organization. The position is based in Lansdowne, Virginia. This is a full-time opportunity.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Faith-Based Outreach Organization
LOCATION: Lansdowne, Virginia
POSITION TITLE: Donor Relations Coordinator
DURATION: Temp to Perm/Permanent
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
TEMP HOURLY PAY: $16.00 – 19.00/hour
ANTICIPATED SALARY: $50K
Is This Your Dream Job? The Donor Relations Coordinator will help shape a growing development team by serving as the first point of contact for all sponsors. This person will be highly knowledgeable of all programs and able to communicate key aspects to sponsors to cultivate strong relationships leading to high sponsor retention. This could be a temporary to permanent or direct-hire opportunity for the right candidate.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 1-4 years of experience working with prospect, donors or sponsors
- CRM experience required; Donor Direct and/or Salesforce preferred
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- To be most successful in this role, comfortability with Christian teachings ideal
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Responding to incoming calls and emails and resolve any issues that may arise
- Go beyond customer support and educate sponsors and constituents on additional ways to get involved
- Maintain the donor database
- Send regular acknowledgement letters and run weekly reports
- Work with sponsors on coordinating communication with their donation recipient
- Provide administrative support to development team as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.