Are you an organized and detail-oriented administrative professional?
Do you have experience as a Paralegal and/or with document management?
We are currently in search of an Executive Administrator for a Women-Focused International Organization. The position is based in Fairfax, VA. This is a Permanent, Full-Time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Women-Focused International Organization
LOCATION: Fairfax, VA (not metro accessible and remote to start)
POSITION TITLE: Executive Administrator
DURATION: Full Time
SALARY: $70,000 – $75,000/annually
Is This Your Dream Job? Overview: Reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer and working closely with the COO and Director of Compliance Services this role is responsible for managing and administering internal operations at the headquarters of the global organization. The candidate will assist the executive office on project management, maintaining organizational documents, and committee management. This candidate will also serve as the liaison to the IT vendor. Our ideal candidate has experience as a Paralegal, managing vendors, and experience working in different departments. The candidate will be highly organized, able to manage many projects, and is excited to bring their administrative background to a dynamic team.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 7+ years of relevant work experience, focused in administration and project management
- Bachelor’s degree required, Paralegal credential and experience highly desirable
- Tech savvy and possess string writing skills
- Demonstrated experience organizing and managing complex documents
- Background in vendor management and working with an executive committee, scheduling meetings and assisting in the preparation of presentations
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Work with the executive office to manage a variety of projects and vendors, particularly IT vendors
- Maintain organizational documents, overseeing filing and archiving, this includes contracts, policies, and different forms
- Design archived electrical data and paper filing system for the organization
- Create effective systems for project management
- Schedule and manage meetings, preparing materials and taking meeting minutes
- Oversee office administration and facilitate organization-wide services
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Executive Administrator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.