Do you have 3+ years of nonprofit administrative support experience?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of an Executive Assistant for a Religious Organization. The position is based in Silver Spring, MD. This is a full-time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Religious Organization
LOCATION: Silver Spring, MD
POSITION TITLE: Executive Assistant
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $18.00-20.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Executive Assistant will provide support to a small team working in educational programming. Primarily supporting the Executive Director, this person will be responsible for calendar management, travel arrangements, meeting coordination, AP/AR and external communication. The anticipated salary for this role is between $45-50k.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- At least 3 years of administrative support required
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience required
- MS Office Suite proficiency required; Financial Edge experience a plus
- Superior written communication skills required
- Prior experience in a healthcare, education or religious organization a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Manage calendar and travel arrangement for Executive Director who travels 50% of the time
- Coordinate meetings both in-person and virtual with stakeholders in the US and other countries
- Communicate with stakeholders and board members on behalf of the Executive Director
- Take minutes for all meetings and distribute to the team
- Basic accounts payable and receivable tasks
- Prepare documentation and outgoing correspondence
- Compile reports on program and meeting data
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.