We are currently in search of an Executive Assistant for an Environmental Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a permanent position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Environmental Organization
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Executive Assistant
SALARY: $60K – $70K/ year
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Executive Assistant, you will provide direct support and lead all administrative functions to the President, as well as Board members and internal stakeholders. Possessing a high-level of professionalism and attention to detail, you will have experience managing calendars, arranging travel, including event logistics, as well as remaining a consistent thought partner to leadership of the organization. You will be a positive, motivated thinker comfortable managing a number of priorities and is able to shift focus when needed.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5+ years of high-level administrative experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Advanced computer skills, including Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite, comfortable working in a database
- Possess a high-level of discretion and positive outlook
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate needs, think strategically, and make good judgement calls on behalf of the President
- Possesses a friendly and approachable demeanor, positive attitude, and genuine interest in interacting with staff and Board
- High degree of initiative, political astuteness, professionalism, discretion and good judgement
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Provide high-level administrative support to the President, managing multiple priorities, overseeing calendar and scheduling, and providing logistical support for meetings and appointments
- Ensure the President is fully briefed and prepared for all meetings and consistently provide updates on schedule changes, internally and externally
- Alongside office support, plan and execute small and large-scale events where President’s presence is needed; attend events alongside President as required
- Maintain high-attention to detail when drafting communications on behalf of President
- Develop working relationships with Board committee members as well as act as a liaison to all departments; offer assistance with research for upcoming programs and activities of the Foundation, coordinating travel, etc.
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.