Do you have 2+ years of administrative experience?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of an Executive Assistant for a Social Service Organization. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time temporary to permanent.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Executive Assistant
DURATION: Temp to Perm
SCHEDULE: 35 hours/week
TEMP HOURLY PAY: $16.00 – 18.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Executive Assistant will report to the Director of Development and Communications and support the Executive Director. This person will be vital in managing the president’s calendar, handling all travel arrangements, and drafting correspondence. The EA will also assist the development team by maintaining the donor database and assisting in data entry and donation processing. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity with an anticipated salary of $42,000.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of nonprofit support experience
- Travel arrangement experience, required; plane, car, bus, train
- Proficiency with Blackbaud eTapestry preferred, Blackbaud database experience required
- Highly organized and detail oriented
How You Will Spend Your Day
- Schedule and manage the Executive Director’s calendar
- Draft correspondences on behalf of the Executive Director
- Serve as the gatekeeper for the Executive Director
- Maintain and update the donor database
- Provide administrative support for meetings and conference calls
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.