Are you an experienced nonprofit Executive Assistant? Are you comfortable working with a Board of Directors and facilitating meetings? Are you passionate about a cause that is driven to ensure the health of local communities?
We are currently in search of an Executive Assistant for a Members Association. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a Temp to Perm assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Members Association
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Executive Assistant
HOURS: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM (M-F)
DURATION: Temp to Perm
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for organizing Board and executive committee meetings. This includes minutes, committee agendas and scheduling calendars. You will handle accounting in the form of logging checks and deposits into a database system. You will manage phone calls, emails, RSVP’s and coordinate meetings on behalf of the Executive and their team. You will provide your keen eye for detail and quick thinking to ensure problems are solved efficiently around the office.
- Benefit packaged provided upon transition to Permanent employee
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Background in Board experience, including meeting minutes, required
- Advanced level in Microsoft Suite, especially Word and Excel
- Past experience in Associations preferred
- Medical office experience preferred
- 3+ years of Executive-level administrative experience
- Well organized, pressure driven and flexible
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Support CEO, board of director and committees within the board of directors
- Preparing agendas for board and committee meetings, taking minutes, appointment management, and scheduling meetings
- Collaborate with team to ensure documents are properly added to database system
- Coordinate election of association board members, annually
- Maintain Executive-level calendar and master schedule
- Liaison with IT as needed; Negotiate vendor contracts
- Assist to coordinate events, including gala and meetings
- Support the office team with guest interaction, handling phone lines and mail distribution
- Remain professional while handling sensitive, and confidential, information
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.