Do you have 1+ year of nonprofit administrative experience?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Nonprofit Gift Processing Assistant for an International Organization. The position is based in Washington DC. This is a full-time, temporary to permanent role.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: International Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Nonprofit Gift Processing Assistant
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
TEMP HOURLY PAY: $16.00 – 18.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Nonprofit Gift Processing Assistant with work with a larger development team to provide excellent customer service to donors at all levels, assisting with regular data entry and acknowledgement letter processing. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity with an anticipated salary of $40k-$50k, depending on experience.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ years of professional office experience required
- Experience working in a CRM required; Salesforce preferred
- 2+ years of customer service experience required
- Must possess strong written and verbal skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Enter and process donations using Salesforce
- Field all incoming donor inquires via phone and email
- Create and send acknowledgment letters daily
- Contribute to maintaining strong relationships with major donors
- Assist with mailings as needed
- General administrative duties to support the Development team
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.