Do you have experience in assisting with the financial aspect of grants and contracts? Are you passionate about criminal justice reform and social just causes?
We are currently in search of a Grants and Contracts Associate for a Social Justice Organization. The position is based in Oakland, CA. This is a temp-to-perm, full time position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Justice Organization
LOCATION: Oakland, CA
POSITION TITLE: Grants and Contracts Associate
DURATION: 3-6 months with the potential of going permanent
HOURS: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Grants and Contracts Associate, you will manage vendor, contracts and a grant portfolio. You will implement systems to manage data and report on grant metrics. You have a strong customer service personality and take pride in the ability to serve as a communicator to all involves parties.
- Expertise in nonprofit administrative, with an emphasis in grants and contracts
- 3+ years of administrative experience, plus 1+ year of finance experience
- Exposure to database systems, such as Salesforce, Asana and Google Suite
- Adept in all Microsoft Office Suite Programs (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Pays impeccable attention to detail and is extremely organized
- Possesses a friendly and approachable demeanor, positive attitude, and genuine interest in interacting with staff
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Manage vendor and contract portfolio, including appropriate follow up and relationship management
- Oversee and update project management database
- Obtain documentation from vendors and report on contracts and grants
- Complete auditing process of contracts relating to grant process
- Communicate payment issues to vendors and finance team
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Grants & Contracts Associate” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.