Do you have experience publishing books or programs?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Graphic Designer for a Healthcare Association. The position is based in Washington DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Association
LOCATION: Washington, DC (in-office)
POSITION TITLE: Graphic Designer
SCHEDULE: January 30-Feb 7, Feb 18-20
HOURLY PAY: $27.00 – $29.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Graphic Designer will lead the way in publishing a 64-page program for an upcoming conference. The work will primarily revolve around layout and style.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Prior experience publishing a book or program required
- At least 3 + years of graphic design experience
- Must be able to provide sample of work
- All work will be done in office in Washington, DC
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Work within the confines of the organization’s branding to create a 64-page program for distribution at their annual conference
- Lead layout development
- Work with paragraph and character styles to ensure consistency
- Take feedback from team and make edits
- Prepare for publishing and send to the printer
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.