Are you a highly organized HR professional?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a HR Coordinator for a Social Services Organization. The position is based in Washington DC. This is a full time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Services Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC (Tenleytown)
POSITION TITLE: HR Coordinator
DURATION: Temporary (August-January)
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – 17.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The HR Coordinator will be working alongside hiring managers to understand department needs and support the HR and administrative departments. In addition to recruitment, this person will assist in onboarding new employees and serve as the main HR contact both internally and externally.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ years working with an HRIS, pulling and creating reports, required
- 1+ years of recruitment experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel required
- Possesses a strong attention to detail
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Working with hiring managers to recruit and fill open roles
- Maintain the ATS and HRIS
- Facilitate On-Boarding and benefit enrollment for all new hires
- Respond to all internal and external HR inquires
- Assist/conduct trainings with managers and staff members
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.