Are you passionate about educational organizations? Are you knowledgeable in HR benefits, payroll and new hire paperwork?
We are currently in search of a Human Resources Generalist for a Social Service Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a temporary, full-time assignment
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Human Resources Generalist
DURATION: 1 month
Is This Your Dream Job? The HR generalist at this organization will be a support in recruitment efforts for the organization. You will be responsible for processing bi-weekly payroll for the organization. You are knowledgeable about FMLA, PDL and you are comfortable explaining what those terms mean to staff.
- Expertise in payroll, preferably in nonprofits
- 3+ years of human resources experience
- 1+ year of recruitment experience
- Exposure to HRIS software, ADP a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and database systems
- Flexible, friendly personality with strong time-management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR related field, a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Managing payroll process, payroll auditing and timekeeping
- Supporting the organization in their recruitment efforts
- Building and posting job descriptions
- Managing all employee lateral moves and status changes for payroll
- Submitting new hire reports and claims to Employee Development Department
- Performing other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “HR Generalist” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.