Do you have 5+ years of administrative and HR experience?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of an HR & Operations Coordinator for a Political Advocacy Organization. The position is based in Washington, DC (McPherson Square). This is a full time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Political Advocacy Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC (McPherson Square)
POSITION TITLE: HR & Operations Coordinator
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $16.00-19.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The HR & Operations Coordinator will play a vital role in this organization. They’ll facilitate the recruiting process, assist with the scheduling and planning of meetings and conventions, and provide support to the Executive Director. This person will need to possess strong interpersonal skills and a go-getter mindset. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity with an anticipated salary of $47,000- $53,000 depending on experience.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of administrative experience, required
- Proficiency in Excel and Google suite, required
- Experience working in a HRIS preferred
- Strong writing and oral communication skills, required
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Manage the recruitment and onboarding of new hires
- Oversee all employee benefit programs
- Oversee the internship program from recruitment to assignments to exit interview
- Serve as the first point of contact for all incoming calls
- Serve as the liaison between the organization and all outside vendors
- Provide support to the CEO – calendar management, travel arrangements
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.