Are you a detailed-oriented Human Resources professional? Do you have experience or an interest in becoming a benefits specialist?
We are currently in search of a Human Resources Assistant for a Faith-Based Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a permanent, full-time position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Faith-Based
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Human Resources Assistant
SALARY: $45K – $60K
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the Human Resources Director, the Human Resources Assistant prepares and maintains the HR Information System. An attention to detail is a must as well as the ability to assist with training and managing staff on the organization’s benefits program. This is an exciting opportunity for a goal-oriented professional seeking to gain experience within an established organization.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1-3 years of Human Resources experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Passionate about making a difference in faith-based organization
- Strong computer skills: MS Office Suite, HRIS & Database software
- Advanced written/verbal communications with an attention to detail
- Possess a high-level of discretion and positive outlook
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Assist in the on-boarding and orientation of new staff
- Create benefits reports for the HR Director
- Maintain and analyze employee records/benefits data
- Participate in preparation and communication to all employees regarding the benefits programs, procedures, and claims
- Oversee the HRIS system and make recommendations for efficiency
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “HR Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.