Do have experience managing an E-learning platform?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of an Instructional Design Manager for a Scientific Organization. The position is based in Washington DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Scientific Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Instructional Design Manager
DURATION: Temporary (~6 weeks)
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $24.00 – $28.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Instructional Design Manager will design and develop digital training materials and online courses to support grantees, fellows, awardees, etc. This person will support the development and revisions of online and blended training programs. This position will begin the week of September 16th.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- At least 3 years of experience developing training materials for online learning
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience also required
- Experience with conservation a plus
- Experience with educational technologies (H5P, Articulate, Storyline, or Captivate)
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Remain aware of latest trends in adult learning theory and blended learning.
- Apply best practices in choosing learning modalities and instructional design to create engaging digital learning activities and interactive online course content.
- Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs, set instructional goals and create content to match.
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes to measure course effectiveness.
- Maintain project documentation and course folders.
- Help define and prioritize new features, enhancements and bug fixes for online learning platform.
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Have you heard of GROWTHtrack? Sign up today for this FREE professional development webinar designed for your professional progress at careersinnonprofits.com/growthtrack. Conducted weekly.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.