Do you have 7+ years of membership management experience?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of an Interim Director of Membership for a Healthcare Association. The position is based in Rockville, MD. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Association
LOCATION: Rockville, MD (White Flint)
POSITION TITLE: Interim Director of Membership
DURATION: Temporary (~2-3 months)
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $37.00 – $40.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Interim Director of Membership will provide stability to a large membership department by streamlining processes and prioritizing strategy and recruitment.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 7+ years of membership management experience required
- Association experience required
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Experience working with international association a plus
- iMIS experience a plus; some AMS experience required
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Providing leadership to 3-person membership team
- Streamline recruitment and member services processes
- Brainstorm and implement new recruitment/retention strategies as needed
- Set priorities and achievable goals for the teams
- Keep on top of deliverables and remain flexible with changing priorities
- Provide leadership to global Affiliates and Chapters as needed
- Keep track of volunteer development
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Have you heard of GROWTHtrack? Sign up today for this FREE professional development webinar designed for your professional progress at careersinnonprofits.com/growthtrack. Conducted weekly.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.